Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Happy Retirement



Was asked to supply half a dozen or so... cards for the school, (where I sell a few cards now and then).... for end of term, retirement and leaving cards.... so... I tried hardest to stay away from my usual cards, as put a few of those in the box, with blank inserts in. so... going back to óld school"no pun intended... I decoupaged a few images and tried to not OVERDO it... gosh was that hard, I so wanted to add more papers, more flowers and more.. well everything really lol
so this is what i come up with... will add more tomorrow etc...
Im still waiting to see who Pink Gem take on as their new DT,. the suspense is killing me LOL.. yeah well, those that know me, know I dont do waiting ! lol...
oooh and... Im actually going out on Sunday.. theres a surprise.... Im going to see Rydian... yeah I know.. saddo lol.. but daughter got me two tickets for xmas pressie, she was SOOOOO hoping I would find a friend that wanted to go with me... erm no... lol... so she coming too.. much to her dismay LOL.. that will teach her n ot to buy me craft goodies LOL.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Really pretty Jackie, love the colours and pansies are one of my favourite flowers.

Jak Heath said...

Well! I have to say that I just love the old you style.
Beautiful card Jackie.

Norma said...

Love the style and love the card
Jackie and decoupaged pansies are my fav

Norma x

Wellnifty said...

Old style.. Yes, Gorgeous I love it but...Rydian.. nah...

Chris x

Debs said...

Well you didn`t ask me to go with you to see Rhydian did you? lol