Followers

Friday 15 May 2009

Not a Card


Thought it about time I got on and done Rubys room plaque before she leaves home LOL... just waiting for things to dry, and will add a tad more sparkle for her, few little gems on the letters if can find some small enough.. (i know I got some somewhere lol).
busy doing all sorts of other projects at mo, but will defo be back with some more later.. got too many half done things on go .. need to finish them all off and get them on blog .
time to put the kettle on I think and take 5 mins out... its exhausting all this crafting :)

6 comments:

Joanie said...

Ruby is going to love it Jackie, it's gorgeous
Joanie xxxx

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Jackie and a lovely keepsake for Ruby :0)

Anonymous said...

I love it Jackie and so will Ruby.

Jackie P xx

Karen J said...

It's gorgeous J .. Ruby T will love it xx

Toni said...

beautiful jackie she'll love iot

Louise Emma said...

I bet she adores it xx