Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Another Retirement card


Can you see a theme here.. lol.... sok Ive not made them all lilac,, trust me. Today I really must do some men cards as well, as I know they have male teachers leaving also, got one or two ideas, thats about it mind, one or two LOL... Mens cards just dont get any easier do they! ?
Going to be short and sweet with todays posting... as things to do, places to go (craft room) lol...
hope you all have a fabby day, and I will be back tomorrow... take care x

4 comments:

jea said...

beautiful card

i love lilac

Jea xx

Joanie said...

I love lilac, and your card is very pretty Jackie.
Not keen on doing Mens cards myself, and with 4 Sons, and a Hubby to do for they dont get any easier! lol

Joanie xxxx

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Jackie love the colours:0)Know what you mean about mens cards Good Luck:0)

Liz said...

Lovely card Jackie and the retirement one is gorgeous too! x