Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2008

OMG... How Lucky Am I ??






First of all I would like to thank Linda at http://purelystamping.blogspot.com/ for putting up this fantastic blog candy... and and even bigger thank you to the boys for pulling my name out of the hat.... I am soo thrilled to have won.
You lot are going to be sooo jealous.. lol... it really is gorgeous.
Im soo excited now, cant wait for it to arrive.
so... best add the piccies for you all to drool over lol... Thank you again Linda. xx

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

its gorgeous Jazz I'm soooooooooooo jealous hun
shellxx

Anonymous said...

you lucky girl........it looks gorgeous and you deserve it....luv Dimps xxxx

val090 said...

Who's a lucky girl then? It looks absolutely fantastic, well done on winning.

Bev said...

its beautiful. so so so so jealous

well done

xxx

Anonymous said...

WOW Jackie well done you and yes I am jealous it looks smashing
Myrax

Cazz said...

wow - you lucky girl, what stunning blog candy. well done you - couldn't have gone to a nicer person xxx

Karen J said...

You lucky, lucky beggar J .. now question is ... are you gonna keep it yourself or give it away as a Christmas present!!! LOL!!!
Karen xx

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats on your win it looks gorgeous well done :)
Val x

Anonymous said...

Wow,gorgeous Jackie. You are one lucky lady.

Michelle Weerts said...

hiya jackie. thanks for your comment :)

If you would like I would be happy to send you some tilda images for you to play with :)

let me know hun.
xxx

Deb Wood said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! I looooove it and I'm very jealous!!

Anonymous said...

wow Jazz what a fabulous prize, its gorgeous and well deserved

Norma x