Followers

Thursday 16 October 2008

a couple more



see Karen, another two cards, how good am I?? lol... these two were me just playing around with glitters and bits.... nothing special on these two... but.. so not to let the side down lol.... ive added them...
these where made on not such a good day, not up to my normal standard I dont feel, and im not too sure if im entirely happy with them... however saying that, i showed a friend, and she wants to buy the baubles one.. ! lol... so just goes to show we dont all like the same thing ! ...
hopefully be having a play in my craft room later and might come up with a masterpiece, then again... i might not lol.... watch this space, just incase i have a moment of genius ! LOL


4 comments:

Toni said...

fab cards your well into your mojo now jackie

Louise Emma said...

Gorgeous hun, as always xxxx

Karen J said...

Both brilliant cards J .. but cos you're not happy with them .. you won't believe me .. as usual!! LOL!!
Karen xx

Anonymous said...

I too like the baubles one