Followers

Saturday 9 August 2008

Its done.... almost

My best bud come over today.... and well... is she a little whirlwind or what.? I had to pop out for an hour... and by the time I got back spare room entirely emptied into my room...... omg. how did she manage that? Wardrobes, chest of drawers and numberous bags and boxes.... all done... gobsmacked I was... then after a tipple or two... we moved the entire contents of my old craft room... into their new abode... I had measured to make sure it all fitted, and to within an inch of its life... it did... just.... !!! lol.... just need a bit of a clear out now and a bit of tidying up, but... apart from that... its all in... and yes still room for my ample body to fit in there.. lol... well chuffed.
So I guess tomorrow, mass sort out.. and tidy up. But Im one very happy bunny... I knew it would all fit...
now... next on the agenda...... sort rest of rubbish in spare room... and put the rest in the attic ! .. a little bit of paint here and there... and Im well sorted.... very happy indeed...
only one small minor problem.. I cant reach the window to open and shut it... lol.. table in way.. but saying that.... if windy... all on table be on floor.. so, maybe not sooo bad... lol
Will add piccies in near future... although you probably will not notice any difference from the other pics.... as it basically in same order lol....
scrapping???????????????????????????????????? whats that then?????????? did I say I would be doing some??? ohhh. guess I did... maybe tomorow ? LOL xx

No comments: