Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Something different

As I LURVE all crafts and don't just stay with one... I have this week just completed a bunny... I have not knitted for over 30 years.. but having a friend to stay, has helped me back into it... who says you don't forget how to ride a flipping bike lol... whats MI/INC 1   erm............... nothing to do with peddling thats for sure...

anyways..w i th a bit of help on the difficult stuff, that I had forgotten............. here is  my first attempt at something... she may not be totally perfect. but I love her


ok so you  can't quite see here,, cos she in disguise lol................... this is bina... 


x

1 comment:

PeeJay said...

I've seen this bunny several times over the past few weeks - in different guises - lol! Where you all getting the pattern from?