Followers

Friday 14 November 2014

ArtbyMiran DT card


Morning all,.... back to a card today :)  A new challenge is starting over on the ArtbyMiran Challenge blog,   I have used the cute Hey Miss Santa, by MiRan, another gorge image to colour up.


I wanted the main focus to be on the image for this card, so kept the card quite simple (for me, lol)
Had the papers in my Xmas stash box, so no idea where I got those from.  

I have coloured the image with copics. Using ...

Skin  E00, E04, E11, R20
Hair E13, E15, E17, E18, E19
Dress R81 R83 R85
Jacket G20, G21, G24

Holly Die by Cheery Lynn
Poinsettia Die by Marianne Creatables.

Have fun joining in with the challenge, and make sure you pop over and check out the awesome makes by the rest of the DT... 

be back soon with something else... craft wise :) 

hugs Jackie 

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is so beautiful! Love the sketch great details!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!