Followers

Friday 7 November 2014

DT card for Cuddly Buddly



Playing catch up at the moment :) between cards, jewellery, up cycles, shabby chic, painting and decoupaging ...... ( I do like to keep busy)....  I can now share the latest Cuddly Buddly stamp I have been playing with... he (well could be a she lol) .. is from the Toby Tumbles and Robins set of stamps... from Cuddly Buddly.



The gorge papers are also from Cuddly Buddly, and are from the Toby Tumbles Christmas Papers
as is the sentiment, which I cut out from a die I had for tickets.   I also used the Nestabilities circles, and 'tried' to make it look like a bauble lol...  ribbon and pearls from stash.

I coloured the image with copics.

as of tomorrow... I have a BIG choice of what to do next.. a day in bed sounds perfect lol but thats not going to happen with an old girly that still likes a little walk out... little being the operative word now..
Xev is 16 and half years young.. and still going.. bless her...



so... house work... nooooo lol.. painting, decorating, shabby chic.. cards? who knows lol... lets see what tomorrow brings.... whatever it is.. it will defo involve craft,/ dogs, /horses .. lol.. 



No comments: