Followers

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Polka Doodles Digi Queen Inspiration Card (Wk 10)



Good Morning all, sorry I am a tad late with my posting, but my computer is dying on me.. Time to go shopping for a Chrimbo present for myself I think... If its not overheating, its switching itself off.. probably due to overheating... Dog hairs and Dust !  and there are only so many times I can have it taken apart.... so I do apologise..  but it just didn't want to play yesterday, for me to schedule, and true to form.. I overslept this morning... typical ! 

So... a little bit late, but here is my card card for this weeks Polka Doodles Digi Queen Design Team.

I have used the fabulous Etty Bear Sewing digi stamp.


I have coloured her with copics, 
E30, E31. E33, E35, E37. B0000, B000, B1, B2, B5. R81, R20.

The Embossing folder is Boofle Mixed Buttons I have had this for ages and never used before, but as soon as I started to colour up Etty, I just knew what I wanted to use as a backing... I lightly rubbed over some of the buttons using chalks.. added three buttons from stash, and some ribbon and bow...  The Die is by X cut.   

Make sure you pop over to take a look at the wonderful creations by the rest of the Digi Queen Team, and there is still time to join in the current challenge

Have a fun day... hugs Jackie. 


4 comments:

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

This is adorable I love that embossed background perfect for the image used and the colouring is awesome .
Hugs Anita DT

Unknown said...

I just Love this card
Hugs Susan xxx

Lou Sims said...

Adore everything about your card; superb colouring, layout and the embossed background. Lou x

Unknown said...

Fabulous idea with the embossing folder Jackie, it looks fantastic! Such a simple technique but soooo effective. Gorgeous card xx