Followers

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Crafty Jax

Hi all... I have swayed away from the card making a tad.. not that I have given it up, cos I have not, cos it will always be my first love.. :)  but.. venturing into the unknown lol.. I decided to give a few other things a go.. so to speak.. I should have started small..but me? in with both size 7's lol.. I got fed up with the pine in my home... so.. I decided to shabby chic my old fashioned pine ...






then... after a bit of thought lol..  went back to what I should have started with.. something small....





just a few samples of my upcycles...  trust me there are a LOT of other items in my kitchen awaiting sales lol...  so now... the ultimate................... I want to create THIS.. (THIS IS NOT ONE OF MINE)

I wish I could rememver where I got this from so I could link up for you and give credit where it is defo due.. isnt this  just beautiful...  I have 'acquired' a violin................. and after a lot of researching, practising, and praying lol........ I think... yes think.. I am finally (nearly) ready to take the plunge.................... so.......................  watch this space................. I have a said violin................ :) xx.. I have all said components.......................... just need the expertise now rofl.. but I have been practising... so...... h ere goes.. just taken strings off.. and chin rest.. and now .. takiing deep breaths lol..................... here goes the first coat................ gulp.........

1 comment:

Pam Mc said...

Wow you have been busy Jackie. I like them all though. Good luck with the violin xx