Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

ArtbyMiran DT challenge Card



Morning all....I cannot believe its been two weeks already since the last ArtbyMiran Challenge ... (Time is just whizzing by far too quickly ) We had mega loads of fantastic entries. : make sure you check if you are a winner. 
The new Anything goes Challenge starts today... hope that lots of you join in the fun again..  

I wanted to step away from Christmas cards for a while (even thou I still have a few more to make), and wanted to go back to all girly... 

I have used Fairy Lily, another little stunner I think you will agree.


For this card I have used various papers from my scrap stash box, also a shaped card blank front, nestability circle dies, and copics to colour.  ooh and obviously being a fairy, you have to use some fairy dust (glamour dust) lol.. for her wings.

Make sure you check out the rest of the DT cards, as always, they h ave done MiRan proud using her gorge images and made some stunning creations.

Hope you are all getting organised for Christmas.. (I'm not lol) . 

hugs Jackie

No comments: