Followers

Thursday 4 September 2008

what a great day


First of all my blog candy turned up from Dawn ... thank you sooo much hun... lots and lots of nice things to play with, feel soo lucky to have won and am soo chuffed with what I got.. So once again Thank You .

This is the card I entered into this weeks imag-e-nation challenge... which I came 3rd and once again soooo chuffed. NOw all I need is the time to make the other 49 xmas cards lol (or there abouts)...

Still got orders coming out of my ears and no time to do them...

Dogs' having wonderful new hair cuts... lol.. mini yorkie from scruffs to not quite crufts lol but defo looking 100% better... went in as a scruffy, long haired o.a.p. mop on legs, came out like a two year old... bless her.. dont think the 'hairdresser'says bless her at all... more like a few blue words uttered I think ! LOL.. but she looks lubly .. and certainly nothing like the 15 year old mop that went in this morning. !

then... flat tyre AGAIN... oh yes, this is the brand new tyre I just paid mega loads, to have replaced.... as had a puncture and a nail where a nail shouldnt have been ... on the rim... so new tyre... few WEEKS later... flat as a pancake again... booked for monday ! grrr.. then mega probs with puter.. but think my good friend Lynn in Spain has sorted.... new ISP due on 9th... needed desperately to save my favs... hundreds of them... and yes they saved... shame not on my puter thou lol... but in the safe hands of my great mate. (cheers hunny... I love you Lynn lol, specially if this works). ! LOL

Other house... omg.. not good news..... torrential rain ..... equals one basement 8"deep in water... half an hour before the Estate Agent was due to turn up ! ... so with one screwdriver, one dustpan and very damp feet I sorted it... baling out....drains and please dont let it rain again just before possible buyers turn up. (thank heavens I didnt have carpets fitted)!

So a week of ups and downs.. . I will add my xmas card that come 3rd in challenge, (hehe can you tell I am soo pleased with this)...

I will bid you farewell for today.. and hope the rest of the week stabilizes !...

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are certainly having your ups and downs just now Jackie. Love the card by the way. Take care.x

Dawn said...

Glad you got your package Jackie - have been so busy lately and just getting round to visiting you!!
Love the card and congrats on your win!!

Dawn
x