Followers

Sunday 21 September 2008

Stampboard



This is the little stampboard box I made last weekend... never used this before, so a whole new experience... also done a stampboard tile... just a matter of playing around with some inks, a stamp or two, etching a bit and handpainting the centre of flowers... liked the effect of heating up the edges to make them bubble then adding embossing powder and heating again... wished I had had more time to play a bit more with this.. as wont get the time at home LOL.
Beatiful sunny day down here in Kent today.... and the lawn is just crying out for some attention... haircut needed I think... so will attached the stampboard piccys and catch up with you all a bit later... hope everyone has a lovely day.. xx


4 comments:

Karen J said...

It's gorgeous J ... just love the colours.
K xx

Greta said...

Gorgeous Jackie! I love both your pieces. I enjoyed playing with this as well & bought some stampbord & boxes but ain't had no time yet - lol!! x

Louise Emma said...

Gorgeous work hun.....

Anonymous said...

I lurvvvvvvvvvvv stampboard. I too bought some so if you want to come and have a play!!!