Followers

Friday 21 May 2010

WOJ Challenge


Another WOJ Card today, but this time for the Whiff of Joy challenge, which is HERE. Bought this ages ago, and never got around to doing anything with him, then... as luck would have it.... brown and yellow for the challenge this time, so thought what better than to do a male card for a change.. cos we all LOVE doing those... NOT... lol... but needs must now and again.
So little blonde boy ended up with brown hair, as it just didnt look right... must have hundreds of copics now... yet do I have the right colours for blond hair... NO ! .. so we all know what that means... :)
I have also decoupaged his dungies, and played around a bit with some large eyelets and ribbon, a nice chunky sentiment and another afternoon well spent. (I hasten to add, I have made up another card with the WOJ image I done on Wednesday, as I had coloured up two of the same image but changing the red and oranges around a bit... not sure if happy with that one... so whether it sees the light of day.. who knows..... I really DON'T like red and orange at the best of times, but together.... yuk lol... yet everyone else seemed to manage it beautifully. Think I can wave goodbye to GDT this time round rofl.)
Right well, washing is all done, beautiful day down here in sunny Kent for a change, lawn is mowed, rose bush told off... and put back through trellis, (little begger keeps escaping)... and this time... yipee no thorns in fingers...' cos treated self to some super duper gardening gloves...:)... housework done... and craft room.... looks like a bombs hit it again.
So I am off for a well earned cuppa and will catch up tomorrow hopefully... I feel a Magnolia day coming on, not had one for a while .... enjoy the weekend everyone... hugs x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

wow jackie this is one craker of a card stunning papers and detail really love that image too hugs cheryl xxx

Toni said...

wow love it J hugs hunny Toni xx

Kim said...

Jackie this is a gorgeous card hun! I love your coloring and your paper choice is fantastic! Great creation hun!!! You make me want to grab this cute Oakley and make something with him now! :) Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Jackie this is fab "boys" card! I hear ya...not may fave making masculine cards either but you have done a fab job and I love the ribbon and eyelet treatment...Oakley looks so cute...gorgeous colouring!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ Challenges!
hugs,t

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! Love the diagonal ribbon and your colouring is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxx