Followers

Thursday 6 May 2010

Who's your friend?




Another Mo image... just cant get enough of these at the moment, just too cute beyond words.
Todays card is called ... my friend..
I have decouped the little girl, and it looks fabby in real life, dont think the pic does that bit any justice... punched out some flowers and run them through a crimper.. (not so you would notice that either lol)... and then papers from stash.
Sentiment is from SU.
Im off to see if I can get Robbie to cut out the new oval scallop shapes I have just learnt to do.. finally lol...
He has been sitting on the table looking very neglected for far too long, I dont do techno stuff... and I have struggled to understand sign blanks or blank signs etc.. lol. never mind all the other hundred different things I need to learn... just goes way over my head... but finally sussed, with a lot of help and a video from my friend Lynn, plus skype chats and remote assist rofl.. and just about everything else you can imagine in the way of help...... managed to make a scallop frame and matt... all by myself. !!! (just)... now need to go and see if can cut it out rofl... hence I like to colour with copics... its so stress free... lol...
hope you like todays card... hugs and see you all soon xx


2 comments:

Sheena F said...

She's so cute Jackie.And love your Copic colouring.

My'scardcorner said...

What a cutie Jackie and love how youve done the flowers a nice touch to the card:0)
Myrax