Followers

Thursday 13 May 2010

DTA for Colour Create.


Colour Create challenge card (and DTA card....) colours aqua, cream, brown and khaki....
can't stop to write much as need to go and put on blog...
be back in a bit.... gosh its all go...
also this week for the Paperplay Challenge which is Brown and..........

Back again... :) not sure if its cos I got sun in eyes but that paper looks a bit pink to me.... and its not... no I still not sorted out the camera ... can you tell.! lol... but I have been playing with it... not sure if made better or worse LOL... really MUST dig that manual out and attempt to see if it makes any more sense than the last half dozen times I have tried to read it !!!

Another Mo Manning image, this little darling is called Two Marcus... I still cant get enough of Mo's images... gorgeous.
Right well, not stopping, as have just finished colouring up another pink image/s (ok so two more then)... to send in to Pink Gem, as Janet is also having a DT call if anymore is interested in her challenge this week or indeed to apply for the position.... the link is HERE....
have a good evening all... and catch up again tomorrow hugs x

4 comments:

Mina said...

gorgeous card Jackie, the colour looks fine to me and I love this Mo's image....thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and DT call...good luck
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card, I love that image.

Marion x

cheryl said...

wow this is just stunning hun your coluring is perfect hugs cheryl xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, such a cute image and you colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx