Followers

Thursday 25 March 2010

ok... elephants... lol



terminal 5... International Airport at BehoBeho... :)

ok. so we got to do what??? ... oooh, dont go for a wee in the bush... !!! because??????????????







Now, where did I get to? .... yes thats it.. elephanties... now onto lions..... we was so lucky to see a pride of females on our first day, and then a male and female ... doing the bizz !!! on our last day... now this is one very tired male, cos they have to go for it, 24/7.. to ensure the growth of the pride.. need I say more... well I could, but i am tired and its time for bed, but as I promised you some pics... here they are... will be back with the Fundu piccis on monday !!! wow... Masai... .. lots of them. and yes.. I do have a thing about them.... not that you would guess from the pics lo.l.... be back Monday... hugs

No comments: