Followers

Saturday 25 June 2011

Pink Gem Challenge 24


Hopefully .. it is a Good morning everyone... (providing my scheduled post worked, yes, Im away AGAIN lol... on a crafting few days with the 'girls', all 15 of us :)
Today starts a brand new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge, and this week we have a fabby sketch by Lisa.

I have used  the polymer Ice cream Ellie, who can be found HERE, in the Pink Gem shop , isnt she just adorable, also the Postmark sentiment stamps by PG.. and can be found HERE ,
copics used, B29, 26, 23, 20   
skin E01, E00,E000, E11, E13, R20
browns... E15, E13, E11, E57.
The papers, yellow by Kanban, and the blue fleur de lis 3 by Pink Gem

I will be back after a lovely relaxing long weekend with my crafting buddies..... I look forward to catching up with you all and your fabby cards in the week.... hugs Jackie xxx 

6 comments:

Daniele said...

now thats the size ice creams should be, such a cutie of a card
hugs

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jackie what a sweet image, I love Janets digi stamps they are so sweet and this one at first I thought had a carrot in her hands but I now realise its an icecream. Stunning colouring and card design. hugs Shirleyxx

Lisa said...

Hi Jackie, Gorgeous card! This Ellie image is so sweet and you have coloured her beautifully.

Lisa x

My'scardcorner said...

Just lovely Jackie love the layout too.Enjoy your week end.
Myrax

Berry said...

Fab work Jackie I love the threaded ribbon at the side! Gorgeous colours too hugs Rebekah x

Sue said...

oooh very pretty card, love the border:)

sue
xx