Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2011

New Releases at Pink Gem


Good morning all,
Well finally got a dry day, so will have to do something in garden... as sure it won't last ... why do the weeds grow a darn sight faster than the flowers??
Anyway........... I have something sooooo cute to show you all, and I adore her.. Janet at Pink Gem has done it again, :) she has released some new super cute images.

I have used Butterfly Chloe, isnt she just so adorable ? There are other new releases so make sure you pop over and take a look, best have your cc handy as well lol, cos when you see them you will want them. lol Also, the digi papers I have used were a freebie by Pink Gem too,  thats the joy of digi papers, you can print them out any size you want.

Also been playing with my friend Debs' Grand Calibur  :) and grand nesties.. guess whats on my wish list :) (once I paid for the GC lol) 
The die is by MC and copics used, as always.
Cant remember when I last used watercolours... um... time to have another play with those, trouble is I tend to go back over what I have painted, with ... yep you got it... copics, lol... so spose a bit pointless really.
Right onwards and upwards.... have a fabby day all.... Im off to attack some weeds.. :) think they winning the battle at the moment lol.... 
hugs Jackie x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love the colours.x Lesley Wyness

PeeJay said...

Pretty! I don't have a Grand Calibur but I do have a set of the dies and all but the largest of the set I've got go through the Cuttlebug. Just check the die measurements out and if they measure under 6" they will go through. Most of the sets only have one or 2 that can't go through the Cuttlebug (or BigShot) :0)

Janet said...

This is just beautiful Jackie xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my goodness she is really lovely .. love the way you have coloured her in ... love pink ... happy crafting sandy xx

Daniele said...

sooooo pretty and beautifully coloured
hugs

My'scardcorner said...

Such a pretty card Jackie love the scroll youve used. Ive been in the garden today weeding and planting and its raining now Hurrah.
Myrax

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It's a very beautiful, nice and sweet,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Laney said...

Jackie I just lurve your work!! its amazing love this one too!!
hugs
laney