Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

Little announcement. :)

Well have you guessed?  Have you spotted it?? I know a few that have LOL.... I am SO happy to tell you all, that I have been very kindly asked by Donna of Bearly Mine Designs, to become Team Leader on the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge Blog... and I get to play with more of  her wonderfully scrumptious digi papers .I really am so proud to have been asked and didn't take me more than a nano second to accept.

I hope that those that don't know of these fabby digi papers,(and why not?) LOL, will pop over and take a look, if you haven't seen these you are going to totally fall in love with them !,  and also join in the fun that we will all be having on the challenge blog... there is currently a challenge up for Diecuts and lace,, and the DT have made some truely wonderful cards for inspiration.

I will be joining the rest of the team as from 1st July, and I cannot wait to get going... Im off to dream up some fabby forthcoming challenges for us all... :) .. might make the first one a dead easy one .. then the challenges will really begin LOL... (more so for me, cos I the one that has to think them up ROFL). !  

Be rude not to show you some of the gorge paper sets Donna has created, so heres a few snippets.... bet you cant wait to get your credit card out now  !!! :)
Off to play and think.... have a great Sunday, cos I know I am... xxx big smiles and hugs Jackie x

7 comments:

Toni said...

ooh well done congrats and gorgous papers hunny

Vicky said...

Well done hunni....and those dp's look scrummy..!

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Janet said...

Congratulations sweetie!x

Daniele said...

congratulations on becoming Team leader, their papers are delish looking forward to seeing more of your designs
hugs

Tracey Manderson said...

Congratulations Jackie, look forward to working with you!
Hugs
Tracey

Faye said...

What wonderfully fab news. Yaaaaay! Mwah, mwah. xxx

Jill said...

congratulations Jackie so well deserved, jusst purchased 2 packs of Donna's digi papers lol hugs Jill xx