Followers

Sunday 19 June 2011

My last DT card for Kenny K ........

Yep... that year went quick thats all I can say.. however, I have enjoyed every minute of it, and now its time for pastures new....

I would like to say a fond farewell to Cheryl, Dawn and Jill also.  Its been fab playing along with you girlz and your amazing talents.  (Jill you still stuck with me on S n S I'm afraid LOL)

So onto this weeks fabulous challenge set by moi.. lol... the theme this week is

CHECK IT OUT.....
so we want to see checks... somewhere on your creation/card please.  The rest of the gang have, as always, come up trumps with this challenge.. and we are all looking forward to seeing what the rest of you KK fans come up with.

I have used VICTORY KID , for a nice change, well I have to do a male card now and then, as we all do. :)

Now as for the copics used... doh.. sorreeeeeee. but I made this card a few weeks ago, trying to get ahead with my DT work, and in the process, forget to take note of what I used... but hey, you guys are used to that LOL... promise will try harder. ... so much for organisation !

Michelle is offering a $15 gift certificate


Kenny K Downloads
5 digi images of the winners choice....

The papers I have used are by my lovely matey Donna at Bearly Mine.... and yep... thats where you will find me for the near future :)....

Right well, as this is scheduled... I am now off for a rather large drink.... after sorting out two years worth of paper work, that I kept stashing in a cupboard, until the doors were nearly bursting open, I think I deserve one.. or three :).....  

Would love to see a HUGE response to my.. sniff, sob, last DT challenge at KK....  do you feel sorry enough for me to take part?????????? lol.... Enjoy the rest of your weekend peeps and I will be back Monday with a new S n S card.... (nope it not male orientated! lol)

big hugs... KK Team A Leader, over and out . xx

13 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

OMG! absolutely stunning!

Hugs
Judith

My'scardcorner said...

Just brilliant Jackie and the use of the stars are perfect. Hope you are not still stuck in that cupboard.
Myrax

Cards By MI said...

Fabby card! Looks really great!
Love n hugs
Marie

Daniele said...

another stunner Jackie
hugs

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie so sorry you are leaving us kkk girlz we will miss you hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Michelle said...

Hi Jackie

Just popped in to say that I enjoyed working with you at KK too!! Your cards are always inspirational and your blogs always enjoyable.

I know you will be missed over at KK.

Love your fabby card today, your colouring is awesome as always!

Hugs
Michelle :-)

Toni said...

fabulous card hunny as always love it Hugs Toni xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I will miss ya sweets!!!

Janet said...

It's stunning sweetie! x

Donna said...

Well Jackie your final KK card is a stunner, and I can honestly say you've done a fab job of both a teamie and a Team Leader here at Kenny K Krafty girlz, and I know I'll still be working with you at Bearly Mine.....so no need to say goodbye, speak to you soon hun.
hugs
Donna xx

Linda said...

Jackie, this card is just fantasitc as always your work is just beautiful..Its really been an awesome year working together at KKKG..You have always done such a wonderful job!! Im sure I will be seeing you around in blog land..Wishing you all the best!! Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Jackie, love the colours.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

fantastic card Jackie love the little star embellishments, aww I'm so sad this is our last DT card it's been fab working with you hun you've been a great team leader hugs Jill xx