Followers

Monday 22 November 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge - 49

Good morning all, well is defo a nip in the air today .  But at least its dry out there.  Son and DIL back in Bali and around 35 degrees... ok for some ah ! lol...

So onto this fortnights Challenge over at Sketch and Stash  Sue has come up trumps AGAIN, shame I didnt double check the sketch before layered it up !!!! spot the mistook.. or should I will say its.... tweeked.. lol ,
This is an old stamp I found buried in the depths of time, , and ... have to admit, I had already coloured her up in water colours.... needless to say, after using copics for so long, I had to.... deepen up the colours with my copics, :)... I used various BV ones, and added some R20 for blusher as she looked ill, without it...  LOL..  Funny enough I also read somewhere ... think it was Bev, that she had trouble when she went back to her distress inks.... so I am not alone! Think watercolouring will defo be taking a back seat .. on the bus... for awhile to come.. lol...
Right must dash... shouldnt be here... tight schedule, as ever and Im running late....
Make sure you pop over to the other DT blogs and also check out the winner of the last challenge, to see who will be joining us as Guest Designer :)  I had the privilidge of choosing, and my goodness that was a hard task... such fabby cards all of them.. Well done everyone that took part in the last challenge,... dont forget, we choose a new Guest Designer each challenge, so it  could be you next :)  Have a great day..... hugs J. xx

4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous card, just love all those twirls xx

Cathy said...

Oh Jackie, this is gorgeous. I love the colour combo, and the image is adorable. Great interpretation of the little tag thingies too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card jackie :-) very cute image and the papers are fab ,,, i didn't spot the mistake till you pointed it out !! ssshhhh :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

morning Jackie,your card is stunning and your colouring amazing...very pretty indeedy:)


Good luck with the DT at Mo's,your card is beautiful :)

Sue
xx