Followers

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Mo's Dream Team DT Call

Afternoon all, well its taken a bit of time for me to finish this, and then, bad lighting, and 20 pics later lol... finally got there.
http://mosdt.blogspot.com/



Mo's Dream Team is having a DT call, well you all know how much I love her images, and I had such a fab time on the DP2 as Guest Designer, so there was noway I was going to miss the chance of submitting a card , in the hope that I might be considered.  You all have a few weeks if you want to try out too, all the details can be found HERE, on the Dream Team Blog.
I have used, Penelope's Party Wagon , which I have had a little while but never got around to colouring her up, so what better time than now :).The spec says Fav..... well every time I colour up a Mo image, it becomes my fav..... Just adore all her images...
Copics used.
Skin E00, E000, E11 , R20
Hair... E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, E47, E53 (bit of everything really lol) 
Dress, hat  and bow, R81, R83, R85, R89 , R0000
Parcel, hat and sash  G82, G94, G99, G0000
Two papers at back, SU, foremost.. from stash.  Sentiment Cuddly Buddly.   Flowers from Wild Orchid.


So wish me luck peeps, as you know I would love to be on the Team... but know that this DT call is going to produce a mega load of fantastic sample cards... the standard I have seen so far is very high...  Good luck to all that enter... Hugs Jackie xxx

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck, although I am sure you dont need it, your card is stunning!
Hugs
Tracy

Sharon said...

Good luck Jackie, your card is stunning! hugs Sharon

Lorraine A said...

fantastic card jackie :-) the image is lovely and your colouring is perfect :-)

good luck with the DT call :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am going to enter a card also, but I saw your stunning card also and I just had to let you know what fantastic work you do. Your coloring is fantastic. The best of luck to you.

Mina said...

gorgeous card Jackie and I love your mix of flowers and papers...thanks for joining in with our DT call
Mina xxx

Jak Heath said...

fab card Jackie,lovely mix of colours.
Thanks for entering our Dreamteam DT call.

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie...gorgeous card!! You're right...Mo's cards are such fun to work with!! Good luck to us both on the DT call. Pat Frank

Anonymous said...

О! Ich genieße genau, wie Sie Ihr Niveau in ganz erhalten