Followers

Saturday 27 November 2010

Pink Gem Challenge Card


Morning all....brrrrrrrr is all I can say!    Fields opposite covered in frost this morning... had to look twice to see if snow, but no.. Jack Frost been busy thou :)  so its blooming cold, to say the least.  Just trying to figure out if I really NEED to go to the shops or if I can survive a few more days... car been playing up and konking out on me as is, so bit scared to go too far from my local garage at min.. and last thing I need is to break down in this weather. Whats the prob with car??? who knows.. its a bit of a mystery at minute. As decided to play nice when I took it to the garage.. typical.

Anyways, onto todays card..... Not played in a long time over at A Gem of a Challenge, slap my wrist... just seem to have been so busy with DT cards,( and visitors).. lol   but all back under control now, and time to re organise myself.  I had been a bit naughty and had a little spending spree ove at Pink Gem's shop.... so what better time to use some of my purchases than on their challenge card.   OOOh did I say???? there is a sale on too... . craft SALE.... heheehe.. you know you want to.... :)... I have actually decoupaged the heads and hats... but.. due to my extremely poor photographic skills LOL... it not showing... will have to take side shots in future. x
Copics C3, C1.  R81, R83 R85.  B12, B14 B16 B28
Ticket Sentiment, Charm - Pink Gem
Lace - Wild Orchid
Ribbon  and papers from stash.
CB snowflake dies. Twinklets
and lots of glitter :)
Im off to do a check on fridge contents.. :)...

See you all tomorrow with something VERY VERY SPECIAL :) You will NOT want to miss this !!!! .. lets put it this way... it will certainly warm up the cockles.. hehe
hugs J xxx

5 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Jackie such a cute image and love the lace and charm.Hope you car behaves if you do go out. Weve loads of snow up north I can send you some no problems.:0)
Myrax

rozzyb said...

Oh Wow jackie, i just love your card, so beautifully coloured and that stamp is sooo sweet.
Thanks so much for entering The Gem of a Challenge this month with such a stunning card.
Hope you will join in next month too.
Good luck Hugs rozzy xx
(Special Guest Designer for A Gem of a Challenge Nov2010)

Mandy said...

A beautiful card,great image and colouring...Thanks for playing along with us at A Gem of a Challenge,hope to see you next time....
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the fab image too.
luv
Debby

Janet said...

A beautiful card sweetie......thank you so much for joining us! xx