Followers

Thursday 4 November 2010

Sarah Hurley Challenge


Today starts a new challenge over on Sarah Hurleys Challenge Blog, and guess who got to choose what it was... yes little old me :)... as I am Guest Designer for the month ... Thank you Sarah for asking me to join you and the rest of the DT for November.
Well I did not have to think too hard or long on this one... as...well you just know what I am going to say... I chose a sketch....  no surprises there then.:) I could have really gone to town on this, but, I decided to keep it quite simple. (just like me LOL)

I have used a cute little owl, robin and gingerbread house, all by Sarah, which can be found HERE. Plus the snowflake and polka dot papers are by Sarah as well, (I had to rummage through my stash for some gingham, and found a great match).  Ribbon, pearls and button also from stash. Once again, I have let the side down, and not recorded the copic numbers... sorrreeeeee. 

I hope you will join in the fun this week and have a go with the sketch, it would be nice to see some of my bloggy friends playing along to this.  You do not have to use any of Sarahs images to enter, but obviously I am sure she would be chuffed to bits if you did :).  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations, you have 10 days to play... and 3 lucky winners will be chosen a week Sunday.  oooh and dont forget to check out the other DT's take on my sketch...they have all  down a brill job on the sketch.
Have fun... and enjoy your day.  Im off to do some colouring ... MUST REMEMBER TO TAKE NOTE OF NUMBERS LOL
hugs Jackie x