Followers

Saturday 17 April 2010

Found it !!!




Was not where should have been... but nearly... lol... I know what I mean...
Made this for my good friend Karen, and actually remembered to post it on time too... now that is an event lol...
Needless to say, used copics... and once again not got a clue which ones... I really must start taking note of them, :) Also one of the new punches I bought at Ally Pally last weekend (leaf one)..
Been colouring in like crazy over the past few days, but not many cards made ! lol.. but there is always tomorrow ! ..
Table and chairs are arriving tomorrow for my kitchen.... yes its still underway rofl... 6 months now, but whose counting..? still awaiting doors for lounge/kitchen to arrive, then can have final bits done.. and yes I did promise you photos and I will add them soon.. just wait until table in situ...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend peeps... hugs xx

1 comment:

Karen J said...

And what a stunning card it is too Jackie. Your photo doesn't do it justice. Thank you again J .. it means a lot xx