Followers

Sunday 25 April 2010

Another Challenge card




This one has gone totally against the grain, NO PATTERNED PAPERS... arrrghhhh... ' but after a false start, and a binned card.. (saved image thankfully)... I put together a card best I could... my lovely little button flower didnt quite survive the pulling off and on again quite so well... but... it was so fiddly I decided to leave as was and go with it. (looked really nice first time round too) humph.
Todays card is for Paperplay challenge, so hope you all take a look over there and join in the fun.
me? Im off for a lie down in a darkened room , before I go and dig out as many patterned papers as I can find lol... now... I NEED red and blue.. not sure what the red situation is... but.. check back tomorrow and see if I managed to find some or not ! lol... image copic'd already, and so much for find the papers first, and colour accordingly. !!! lol
As for copic numbers today, I do not have a clue, as I done this image last week... but hey, didnt want to give you all heart attacks by being good two days in a row lol. hugs. x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie, this is a great card. Your coloring is AMAZING! SO happy to have found your blog!!

Deirdre said...

Jackie, this is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie - the colouring is soooo good - I'm glad you kept at the challenge (I found it a difficult one too!!).

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)