Followers

Saturday 24 October 2009

A card !!! and DT call for Sassy Designs



In amongst all the chaos, mess, dust, more mess... I escaped to my little haven, and attempted to make a card or two... after a couple of images made their way to the gash (rubbish) bin, and the third nearly ended up there too.... I took self off for a cuppa ... had a play on puter... and chillaxed for an hour or two, the best I can ... the mess is getting to me a bit now ! and its only been a week... got another week or two to go yet. !.. cannot believe the mess... DUST !!! OMG.... it gets everywhere doesnt it!... oh well.. I hope the outcome is well worth it. !

Right enough of moaning, lol... Have managed to do my challenge card for DIC for Monday, (which cant show you just yet, obviously)... :) sorry, and I stamped up a Pink Gem image and had a play, also had some new papers to play with from SU, plus my pointsettias from Hobby House... coloured with copic's... lots of glitter and sparkle ... well, it is a Christmas card lol. also, managed to colour up one of my fav images from Inger.. which I will add tomorrow, as not sure when will have the incentive to get in craft room again.
Found DT call at Sassy Designs, so am putting this card in, just incase... :).. well.. nothing lost, nuffink gained. .. Was wondering whether to put this one of tomorrows one in... but.. well hopefully made right choice.
yeah, did you guess I not a happy bunny just now??? sorry guys.. Having suffered from OCD for many years, and combating it.... I find now is a VERY tough time for me. !!!... will get myself back on track and be the happy jolly little bunny you all kn ow (and love I hope LOL)...
hope you all having a good weekend... oh and dont forget the clock tomorrow.... think we get an extra hour in bed.... well those of us that dont get woken at silly oclock by an ancient dog who not know what day it is, never mind the time LOL...

oh oh ps.. please excuse the rubbish photography.... but cant access my normal 'photo' spot ! lol.. so these are not the best ... but.. well, you get the geist ! x


xxx hugs J

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackie, it is good to see you creating again! I know that you are glad to escape to your haven..YOur card is just beautiful! I love your beautiful image!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Daisycat said...

Lovely,how do you get the shadowing around the image.

cheryl said...

beautiful card hun love it love cheryl xxxx

Janet said...

Oh Wow Jackie! this is just wonderful....I love the colours and your colouring is fabulous1x

cats whiskers said...

What a Brilliant card this is Jackie your colouring is awesome
Hugs Jacqui x

Micki said...

Girl, I am right there with you!!! Atleast you have the end in sight....since we are all doing it ourselves and $$ is tight, I don't foresee my mess being over soon. Argh.... but I love your card and that image is adorable. Great job, love the coloring!

hugs!

Susie Sugar said...

Jackie what a stunning card your colouring is perfection darling and the layout is fab too
Thanks for joining in my search for a new DT member
Love Susie xx

Tracy said...

Your card is so gorgeous love, good luck with the DT Call.
Happy crafting
Tracy x