Followers

Saturday 27 June 2009

Happy bearday to you

Made this card when I was away for the weekend, for a challenge that was running on the Imagenation forum.... he didnt win... but as I got a lot of birthdays coming up in July he will find a nice new home somewhere lol... ... back to my copics.. and see if i can install my new toy.... Wills...... as in.... Robo = Robbie = Williams = Wills... well cant call him Robbie like everyone else.. .like to be different lol.. hope you all have a good day and I will hopefully be back tomorrow with another card... andit MIGHT be with copics ... im still practising away.. and oooh some more fell in my basket when I was buying a manga pad... Jacqui !!! I blame you this time hehehe... If you have not come across Jacqui's blog.... you must take a pop over there.. she is amazing with her copics.... and her cards are just fabby....

4 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

That is so cute and love the colours Jackie:0)

Karen said...

Beautiful card Jackie.

love Karen x

Louise Emma said...

Awwww thats lovely Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Super card Jackie
Luv Nena x