Followers

Monday 2 March 2009

Its a winner


Not made a card today as been out visiting my 'mum'.... come home to find I had won a challenge with my 'spring card'... wow was I chuffed or what.
Needless to say I now have to think up a new challenge for the girls on Imagenation. ! I have an idea... but am making them all wait LOL... needs a bit of ..... sorting.. :)
well Im not going to give too much away as yet am I ! lol...
so thank you everyone who voted for the card... and this is the one ...

5 comments:

Toni said...

Its fabulous hun

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jackie. It's a gorjus card.

Love Karen xxx

Karen J said...

You know I loved this one J .. well done u .. and hurry up with the next challenge will ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jackie, card is so cute.Denise x

Debs said...

And how could it not win, its gorgeous x