Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Making Cards Mag - my cards.

Well, its that time again, the new Making Cards Magazine is out,



And not only have I done two masterclasses for skin colouring, but also two cards made with the fabulous Mo Manning, Fruit Girls Digi Images. :)  Strawberry Girl and Cherry Girl.  I am SOOOOO chuffed to be featured again in MC :) Its certainly keeping me busy and out of trouble lol.  Here is the double page spread in the mag, now you know you just want to rush out and buy it... lol.   Once again all the DT have done a fantastic job again this month.... 


and here are the cards :) 


Do not forget to order your Xmas special Making Cards mag... and you never know, I think I may be in that too lol.. :) 

have a fab week...  Im going back to school this week... to learn more on how to colour, with the fabulous Alyce Keegan over at Kit and Clowder  Yep... always more to learn. :)

hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie and well done on getting the spread in the magazine.Enjoy your colouring class.
Myrax