Followers

Thursday 28 August 2014

Christmas card for Granddaughter

No DT work in sight today.... all upto speed, for a change.... so made Roo her Christmas Card, got the cute stamp free from a mag, and coloured her up with copics.


Lace from stash, and I'm blowed if I can remember where I got the gorge Xmas papers from lol... the ticket is by Pink Gem, I do remember that much rofl... ...   defo wasnt on the ball when I was  making this or taking notes was I... lol...   but then I didnt expect to be putting on blog, thats my excuse and I sticking to it... lol...   I should know better is all I can say.... anyways... a very short and sweet posting by the look of it lol

have a fab day... hugs Jackie....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your cards are as stunning as they've always been and congratulations on all your design team positions. You really deserve them. Hope you're ok.

Love Karen x