Good morning all... from Essex this time LOL... told you I was 'touring'.. :)
Today I am doing a simple Paper piecing tutorial for Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse, I am using, 'Bossy' by Mo, who can be found HERE . The papers I am using/used are Romance and Roses (scaled down) by Nitwits collection.
1. Start by stamping up/printing the image onto your normal 'colouring' paper/card stock, I have used Whisper White, by SU, as I will be using copics to finish.
2. Stamp up/print out the image again , onto a chosen paper of your choice, (This will be for the main part of the dress and sleeves)
3. (As I want to use two different prints, I have printed the image again onto a co-ordinating paper. Which I will be using for the smock top and panties.
4. Cut out the parts required from the two images printed onto your dp's. (as below).
5. Using a glue of your choice, pritt stick, a wet glue, or glue pen, glue up the cut out pieces, and overlay, onto your first printed plain image. (as below)
I hope that I have made this nice and easy for everyone to understand, if you have any questions, please leave in the comments box, and I will reply to you asap.
hugs Jackie xx