Followers

Monday 12 May 2014

Making Cards Mag - Cards for Kidz



Good evening peeps.....  as some of you may know, the new  Making Cards June Issue  Magazine is out now, and once again I am extremely lucky to be designing for the Cards for Kidz section :)

I have used two of Pink Gems gorgeous Chloe digi stamps, the first is Mermaid Chloe.

 
I have used Peach Dreams, Gingham and Mini Dots papers by Bearly Mine Designs,  EK Success retro punch, Marianne Designs flourish dies,  , borderbilities by Spellbinders and copics. ribbon and card candy from stash, tag by LOTV.


Image, Chloe in a knitted hat,  Peach Dreams, Gingham and mini dots, as before, all by BearlyMine Designs, links above,  


I hope you likey :)..... hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, I saw them in the magazine - brilliant designs.
Pauline
x