Followers

Thursday 27 March 2014

DP2 Challenge

Hi all, well I am finally back with a card, as I am playing along with the new DP2 challenge that has just started and will run for the next two weeks.

The theme for this challenge is..... K is for ..............  so I have chosen to use Kady, who can be found HERE, in Mo's Digital Pencil shop, isn't she just so adorable :) 


I have coloured up the image with copics, and have used the gorge papers from the  Romance and Roses bundle, by Nitwits Collections.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid, and stash,  and I think its a Cheery Lynn die i used for the swirls.. (need to go check that out)...
Hope you will join in the fun on this one, and oooh incase you don't know.... and where have you been if you don't..... Mo can now been found on FB, hanging out with all the rest of you Mo fans.... at Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse.

Have a fab day... hugs J x

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jackie this is just too precious and pretty. The bow is a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cheryl said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful gorgeous detail and image xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, what beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Kim Bell said...

Jackie
This card is so cute, Awe. Love the flourish. I was trying to use that tonight. LOL. Beautiful card.

Hugz
Kim

Anja said...

Your card is so adorable, Jackie! Think you fixed me with this papers, they are gorgeous! Love your colouring, too - especially the hairs looks wow!

Hugs, Anja