Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Another Boyz card for Making Cards Mag

Good morning all fellow crafters...  first of all... who's pinched the sun? ... humph... Been a lovely few days here in rural Kent, was just getting used to a bit of warmth... so much for that... it didn't last long... but it was lovely whilst it did.  Back to heating on again now...:(

As you can see, I have been busy again, shame I not been blogging as much as I have been card making, really must try to pop in and do a bit more here... smacks wrist !  lol

This card is also in the latest issue of Making Cards Magazine, in the Cardz for Kidz section... I just LOVE using cute images....  This one is also by LOTV, and coloured with copics,  papers as before on previous card...  yes I know, Im being a bit slap dash with details... but I made it that long ago, memory fails me lol...

again I was so lucky to find just the right embellie with the little yacht :) happy days lol... just sooo easily pleased.  I also spent a bit of time  looking up knots too... yeah get me :)

Ok.... now time for a little bit of news....... as I'm in a lazy mood I will copy and paste this from Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog, 


Bronte & Bella are opening a new Facebook "CLUBHOUSE"

As a Clubhouse member, you will get to...
  1. Participate in monthly "Showcase" challenges (beginning April 1st)...with a chance to "win" a Guest Designer spot for a month!
  2. Hang out with fellow artists and crafters (card creators and non-card creators!)
  3. Meet new friends and reconnect with old ones!
  4. Learn new crafting techniques!
  5. Participate in games & contests...with prizes!
  6. Have access to surprises you won't find anywhere else!!
  7. And so much more!
Here's how to join...
On Saturday, March 15th, at 9 a.m. EST, go to Facebook and look for Bronte & Bella's Clubhouse...then simply click on the "Join Group" button! 
Once you're in, the fun begins!!

How cool is that :) and guess what...... I will be there too.... :) as I have been asked to join the DT team...as a lot of my friends know, infact probably ALL my friends will know, I have been wanting to be on Mo's DT for years lol... feels like years anyways... so finally, everything comes to those that wait :) a very happy bunny.

And on that note... I need to go and write up some blog comments, finish off a series of images for Scrappers Delights, , colour up a Mo image ;), and start to think about what challenges I am participating in  next an get cracking on cards for those.... so yep busy busy....   NEED to write a list me thinks....  ohh and not to forget next lot of cards for Making Cards Mag.

have a fab day....

hugs Jackie x


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous and I love the fun banner and how you used the twine.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

My'scardcorner said...

Another cutie Jackie and I too love the fun banner.
Myrax