Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

Guess who's back :)





Well its been a lot longer than I anticipated, but, I have finally dragged my mojo back from its world cruise, and tied it back down in the craft room, and its under lock and key for a while now lol....

As you can see, a whole new look for my blog... (for now, until I remember how to do better things with it, its surprising how quickly one forgets the techno behind blogging lol).. senile dementia I s'pect lol 

I hope that craft land has been keeping well, along with my followers, of which I have probably lost most by now, ...

I h ave just started card making again, as the call for my copics was too much too bear, so, without further ado, here is a long over due card made by myself, hopefully, as time goes by, I will climb back aboard and have the blog back up and running as it used to be.




any lurkers? thank you for still being there.

Old image as you can see by Sarah Kay,  sentiment by Pink Gem, papers from stash and do not even think for one moment I remember the copic numbers.... rofl some things just never change.. :) 

love and hugs... Jackie

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Oooh so gorgeous hun...and loving the colours too :o)

Really lovely to see you back sweetie..and your mojo too..!

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa said...

Hi Jackie, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab colour combo.

It's great to see you back. Look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards :-)

Lisa x

Daniele said...

welcome back, and what a sweet card, lovely colouring
hugs and best wishes

Daisycat said...

About blooming time LOL. Lovely card Jackie, hope to see many more

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your sweet, gorgeous card Jackie, welcome back.
luv
Debby

Kimbo said...

Beautiful card Jackie - so good to have you back x