Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Challenge card for DP2


Gosh get me, even entering a challenge now:)

Kisses by Mo Manning, another adorable image as always.

I have, as nearly always, used copics on this image, and gone for a slightly different approach on the card shape, it should fit nicely into a 7 x 5 envie :) (I hope lol)... thats the plan anyway, unless I got my measurements wrong lol)



Copics used... :)
Skin E01, 00,, 000, 11, 13, R20
Hair E18, 17, 15, 13 11.
Dress R81, 83, 85 89. G99, erm...... 62 and 69 (I think)... will check on the greens again. flowers, various.

Its a shame I cant take a decent photo, this took 6 attempts and still doesnt show that it is actually decoupaged... and when it did show it, it looked like it all out of alignment, so I gave up... rofl... will try better next time, but photography is obviously NOT my thing :)

I am entering this into the challenge over at DP2. again another first after 6 months of being awol from anything to do with card making.

Also.... I will have a little bit..  of news next week, I am REALLY excited by this... but going to keep you in suspenders for now  :) cos I can lol... but to say, I really am chuffed to bits... might only be something s mall to some, but it has made me a very happy girly :)

catch up with you all soon....  take care and have a wonderful day :) xx hugs Jackie 

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Carole said...

Lovely card Jackie and nice to see you are back to blogging!

Carolerob x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Jackie, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

May said...

Beautiful card Jackie... Gorgeous colouring.. I found your blog from Cally's site your work is beautiful... Joined as a follower as to visit again. Hugs May x x x