Followers

Saturday 5 March 2011

Xev has left the building ... (Well lounge) !

Had to share this, as SO gobsmacked, sat here. ALL ALONE !!! ...  cos Xev dog, has done the disapprearing act.  Just cannot beleive it...  This is a dog that STICKS by my side better than .....................................RED DST ! .
can't even go for a ............P  in peace.. she's there...  !!!
up stairs, downstairs, in me' ladies chamber... SHE THERE. ! breath wrong.. (or breath right), SHE THERE... no matter what.. that dog NEVER EVER leaves my side... ..

BUT......
I have a little visitor this evening...................... in the shape of a 4 year old angel... :) (I DONT DO KIDS.!!!! RITE ! ) ..   Little sweetie, went to bed at 7.30....................  where has dog been since 7.30 and a nano second???????????????????/ well not by my side that for sure !!!... 
WELL,.......... GOBSMACKED...   cos she 'guarding 'Angel'...  (or guardian angel??)   (even thou she would run a mile probably, is owt happened lol)... but.. she next to bed.. sleeping with one ear and one eye open.......... she NEVER.... does that ................. infact she NEVER goes in spare room !.............
Well..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   shocked to the core. ! ...... lol... traitor ! ... (and actually, no I not THAT shocked, cos, this is what she does when little Roo stops over)... how truely wonderful are dogs ? !!!!!   (so much better than men lol).... (oops talking out loud again) ! ..   Right sorry for the intrusion on a Saturday night, Im, back to my commenting .......then going to give the dog a kick up the jacksey. ! lol... so, ............... a traitor ! ...    oh and... maybe, I will have another play with the WII.. borrowed from wonderful SIL lol... or not... cos I aching already, and ......... all I done was move the WII fit board into positon..... then...
Well...... JUST as I was about to start my new aerobix classes !!!! ......... I heard a cough !!!!! LOL..............  Think that the dog saying it time I checked on 'Angel' ! lol..  be a little blooming 'devil' by time mother arrives home tomorrow no doubt. ! .. well.. the second she puts key in front door...  ((how does that happen))?   oopps am I still here?? going, going .. GONE.. catch ya all the moro xxx
Can you tell I bored LOL............  actually I think I have seriously lost the plot, due to said young earthling all day. !!

1 comment:

Greta said...

You know you love it really. I have proof how much you like children haha xxxx