Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

Sketch n Stash Challenge 57


Good Morning peeps... todays starts a new  challenge over at Sketch n Stash, and our lovely Sue has come up with  a great sketch as always,  all we ask is, you let us know what piece of stash is old and neglected or brand spanking new.  There is an optional extra this time,..... CAS.. ( clean and simple).... as you can see, I didn't follow the extra bit LOL..  You have two weeks to come up with a masterpiece :) and we hope you will all join in, its a lovely easy one this time, so no excuses. :)

Make sure you pop over to the DT girlz blogs and check out their fabby cards..

I have used one of the Sugar Nellie stamps.. Verity, who can be found HERE , and oooh dear whilst getting a link, have just spotted some new ones !!!!! Must tie hands behind back for a while.. LOL
I adore these stamps, and so easy to colour up, as most of the hard work is done for you.    I am afraid to say, I have not a clue what I used on this card as made it a while back, before I was ill... apologies.

Talking of ill.... update... yes STILL poorly, cannot believe it... absolutely full of cough and cold still and no where near feeling healthy to say the least... I really am surprised that I still feel so lousy after a week... I can only put this down to getting old. lol... as normally 2/3 days and I am fine... but not this time... maybe I need MOT, or as I said yesterday.. shooting LOL.. not to worry... I will get there in the end... thankfully Bali is a  few weeks away yet, so I dont have to panic about that.

Right , best I pull a finger out, and start moving... didnt get to 'Mums' last week, so must pop in and see her today, plus visit the vet, as guess who's paperwork for the insurance company got lost in transit !!!! then a supermarket needs visiting, then eldest daughter turning up this pm.. so a full day ahead... and what would I rather do???????? go back to bed for an hour or two, then play.. however... needs must today.. maybe change of scenery will help :)..

Have a fabby day everyone, and please make sure you join in the fun this week... it really is a lovely sketch to work with.  big snotty hugs (LOL) .,  Jackie xxx

7 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Jackie great sketch and those flowers are fab.Hope you feel better soon.
Myrax

Faye said...

Oh Jackie, this is so pretty. I love the blue and green with the fresh white flowers. Gorgeous. Have a great week. xxx

Julie said...

FAbbie - these images are stunning, and absolutely so on your card! Beautiful shading and papers and I love the little charm embellie! Hope you're feeling a little better today!! Juliex

Daniele said...

the colouring is amazing on your card Jackie, so life like.
Guess you're off on your hols soon...love the counter
hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card jackie.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

hi jackie, really pretty card, fab colouring and gorgeous colours

sue
xx

Kim Sonksen said...

What an adorable card - I am drooling over your amazing colouring