Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge Blog Card


Good morning all, bit gloomy out there again today.   But as I don't have to venture out just yet.. not too worried :)... finally cracked the art of making boxes !! Yes ok, I know they are not hard, but my lids never seemed to fit... well they do now :)..  so much easier with my MS board.


Today I am adding a Tilda card, to go into the Just Magnolia challenge, this week the theme is 'anything goes', with additional item of ribbon, if you want to add one... (allthough, I can see me pulling this bow off and re tying it)... why is it, some days, they work out first time, and look lovely, yet other days, I can tie, retie and retie again, and they toot???  I think this is just one of those cards I not entirely happy with, it seems to be lacking in something... just not worked out what it is yet... can see this one ending back up on the craft table for a bit more fiddling with :).
REVAMPED VERSION :)

Now don't forget a brand new challenge has started over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz blog today, so I hope you will pop over and take a looksee at what Team B have been up to, and join in the fun.
Me??? I've just been reminded I am a lady that does lunch today.... so, on that note, I had best get cracking with some boxes, while I still remember how I made them. lol...
Have a fabby Sunday all.....   and I will catch up with you all real soon .
Hugz Jackie x

4 comments:

Meesh said...

Hiya Jackie,

What's wrong with the bow?! It looks perfectly fine to me! Your card is so beautiful and the colouring is stunning!

DON'T FIDDLE WITH IT! lol

Hugs,

Meesh. xxx

My'scardcorner said...

2 beauties Jackie but must admit prefer the vamped version.
Have a lovely day and wise to stay inside me too in this awful wet and windy weather.
Myrax

Patty Sue 2 said...

These are beautiful and there is nothing wrong with your bow! A great job with the pink....love it!

Vicky said...

Love both versions hun, but I must say version too is my fave :o)

hope you had a lovely day!

hugs Vicky xx