Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge Blog Card


Bit late in posting today, thats 'cos I been faffing too much :) 

Spotted ... (hehe 'scuse the pun),  a  nice challenge over at Just Magnolia challenge blog last night, blog hopping, as you do , and thought it been ages since I put a Magnolia in for a challenge, so dug out one I not used in ages and started to colour her up... then today, had to hunt today for papers that matched... yep... back to front again... was getting quite good at picking papers first, but this one was own fault as too eager to get colouring. (and in my defense, it was very late lol)

 Luckily, I found some papers in just the right colours.... to find ........no SPOTS.... yes... thats the challenge this week... so... off I went again, and found (luckily) the flowery paper, at bottom of blue/turquoise stash box, that had spots mingled in the pattern.... then.. as luck would have it, found ONE brad with spots on, the right colour... talk about get in by skin of teeth lol...   so I can enter my sweet little Tilda after all.phew lol

Also, this is the first time I have attempted one of the side easel cards, and I likey lots... so will defo be making a few more of these.... think I will keep them to hand give thou !!! lol or will need second mortgage for postage.


I am going to be really bad today, and say...... I havent got a clue about anything that I put on this card lol... as I was scraping the bottom of the barrel to find things that fitted in with the colour scheme (wont be colouring up first again in a hurry), and they are all mix and match from stash. So huge apologies today... as for copics used... erm............. lol...  think I will take myself off and hide in a corner somewhere, as I didnt write them all down... But from memory, I do know

BG0000, BG000, BG2, BG5 for dress,
E00, E000, E11, R20 for skin,
E11, E13, E15, E17, E19 hair (and shoes)
but no idea on browns for dress. sorry.

Off for a well deserved cuppa... and stick the heating back on I think, that temperature is dropping rapidly again.  Enjoy your evening peeps, and will catch up with you in a day or so.... Car back in hospital !!!! AGAIN.... so not sure if will manage to get it back in morning, I do hope so, as running out of essentials on the shopping front... if no car.... will be another card. ! lol...


hugz Jackie x

4 comments:

Meesh said...

Oh Jackie! It's FAB! Your colouring is just perfect, as always :)
Love it!!!

Hugs,

Meesh. xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow Jackie....a very wonderful card...i love the image and the papers.....

Hugs
Judith

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, one of my favourite little Tildas.
Well done on finding all your bits and bobs to match your colouring, I can never manage to do this!
lol Chrissie xx

Daniele said...

such a sweet card Jackie, like you I haven't done a magnolia card in ages.....too many other things to play with
hugs