Followers

Wednesday 25 August 2010

2nd Post for today... Please scroll down for Simon Says Challenge.


 Back again, just like a bad penny  :)  Im not sure whether to change my name to Lastmin.com OR Trouble :) but I giving my poor fellow DT mates the runaround today ! sorry gals. (but I know you love me really LOL)
 ...
Just as well I not starting my Guest Design spot for Mo's DP2 just yet... cos... 'stupid' here, lost a week, yep, not just a day but a whole week.... nearly so missed out on the challenge... which is Thank Heavens for little girls, and finishes tonight ... at DP2  thankfully I already had this image half done, so... got cracking and.... Im now rushing off to add to the challenge blog.  phew... skin of teeth AGAIN. :) decided perhaps I work best under pressure lol... (chance would be a fine thing to find out different ! ) LOL xx

PLEASE make sure you scroll down for todays entry and details of this weeks challenge at Simon Says.  
hugs Jackie x

8 comments:

Renkata said...

wow such a precious card. Beautifly coloured.

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is just sooo cute Jackie :-) the image is adorable and your colouring is superb !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Elaine L. said...

Jackie, This card is wonderful! I love the colors, the bow, and those great papers. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Alanna said...

This is super cute. I love that image.

Dawn B. said...

You did a terrific job.. Thanks so much for joining us at MO's this week.

Marlene said...

Just came across your blog today, and have to say I'm impressed! Beautiful cards! I'm a new follower.

Annika said...

Amazing colouring, especially the pooch!!! Love the colour scheme, so warm and inviting.
Hugs
Annika

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh such a cute image and a wonderful card.

Love Sheila xx