Followers

Sunday 9 August 2009

Flippin Christmas .......... woof



Well hello all.... feels like forever since I've made a card.. and I adore this little dog with his pressie.. more from LaPashe and the Flippin Christmasrange decoupage sheets... cannot wait to see what Jak, Toni, and Karen have done with theirs.... Due to having a visitor over the weekend, this really had to be a quickie card to get it on the blog in time, so all I done was to use a piece of glitter card , drew two freehand doggie bones , added a bit of ribbon, sentiment and backing sheet and a few peeloffs, job done.
The bonus with these are the backing sheets that come free with the deco... so quick and easy to complete a card. Well done again Jak for what I am sure will be another winner.

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Great csrd Jackie andy dog lover would love it.