Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Not a card


Yet another day not fancy making a card.... ooooh worrying lol..
But had to do something craft wise.... so... thought would finally get around to making my calender.. no.. I not had it since January lol.... Thanks Kaz for the mats and calender xx ... Sat and played with some of my fav papers and flowers and this is what I come up with... to go in my craft room.
Been doing, not a lot today as still suffering badly with my back after doing too much yesterday.. but at least spare room is now ready for son and dil. Will get around to rest of house by time they get here in 12 days time lol all the way from Africa.... not seen them since last July when I had my birthday out there with them... so cant wait to see them both.. thank heavens for tinternet ! at least do have some contact with them.
Right.. best add piccy... and sun is over the yardarm I do beleive LOL

4 comments:

Debs said...

About time its only April lol
Its lovely hun, well done

Norma said...

its lovely Jackie,i used these for grandaughters 18th birthday book.
think i might pinch your idea now.
think i will wait though and make them for christmas

Norma x

Greta said...

Like that Jackie. Looks pretty good to me. Did you notice my lack of a calendar? lol x

Anonymous said...

just to say Jackie l luv your cards .....luv Dimps xxxxx