Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Cuddly Buddly DT Card


Been awol far too long AGAIN !... too many projects on the go at one time I feel... so... with that I have left my Shabby Chic furniture and object upcycles to one side, my decopauging of various items to one side, my jewellery making... again.. to one side.... and now I am going to add a card... whoop whoop.. back to where it all began... lol..

I am having the total pleasure of working with Kim at Cuddly Buddly and have had some fantastically cute stamps, to work with.    Today I have used Jolly Santa... and coloured him up with copics. adding a bit of glamour dust, as you do ! lol..... and using the fabulous Silent night papers by our very own Kim (at Cuddly Buddly).    

The Image, can be found HERE... and the sentiment is also included in the stamp set... bonus !!! I had the little charm and ribbon in my stash and thought it perfect for this.




Will be back VERY soon with more super duper stamped images from CUDDLY BUDDLY..  I am all coloured up and ready to go.. :) LOL

hugs Jackie x

No comments: