Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

First DT card for Cuddly Buddly :)


Well that's not giving much away is it rofl... 

Very excited to show you my first DT card for the lovely Kim at Cuddly Buddly.  Not only did I have the pleasure of using the fabby  clear Holly Stamp by Cuddly Buddly , which can be found HERE, in the 'shoppe', but also the gorgeous DP's... The heart paper is from the Silent Night set, by Kim and the Holly paper is by Pachela Studios, and can be found HERE. just love all of the components.

As always.. (and watch this space !... MIGHT be dusting off my water colours... MIGHT, being the operative word lol)... using Copics to colour.


I used SU red card stock, and burlap for the heart, which I die cut, putting the burlap between two sheets of paper first, with the nestabilities heart die. (wasn't sure it would work.. but it did, well happy with that)... I thought it would go perfectly with the Nordic feel of the heart paper

I distressed around the edges of both the image and also the holly paper ..   I add a piece of tulle, which I pulled around a bit ;) and attached underneath..  the sentiment also comes with the Holly stamp... :)   I hope you like it... its defo an image I will be using a lot this Xmas I feel...   ooh ohh also the likkle holly leaf is a stamp that comes with the set  too.. how fab is that.... 

be back soon... . happy days...

hugs Jackie 
xx

No comments: