Followers

Thursday 20 February 2014

More New Releases from Scappers Delights

Just dropping in briefly, to let you know that Scrapper's Delights has just released some more fabulous digi images...  you can find them HERE,  the gorge little Love Fairies :).    The DT have been busy with some inspiration for you all.  Do not forget that the current challenge is still running, for just under another week...  and also there is a blog hop still going on.

I know I have been very lax in forthcoming with some cards, but I am working on my next Magazine makes, and also, some more new releases that will be coming up from Scrappers Delights,... I will also be back on BearlyMine as from next month, so need to get cracking with that too...   and on top of all that... :) for those that don't know already, I have a new addition to the family... meet Tilly 


So I have been busy, even though it doesn't appear that I have lol.. :)  Will get this months Making Cards projects up as soon as I get them photographed... someone forgot to do that before they went on their way to HO lol... 

have a good day all.. hugs J x

No comments: