Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

Lets Celebrate Christmas :)


Whilst blog hopping last night, I come across this little beauty :) Flurry, by Lacy Sunshine . and ... by skin of teeth, am just about to enter in this weeks challenge with her, which is Celebrate.  I h ave to say, its the quickest I have made a card, as they are also having a GDT spot, which I thought I would enter.    The card looks a bit bare to me,, lol, as usually I put more on, but... time was/is of the essence.


Papers are by BearlyMine Designs, and HERE is the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog....
sorry but need to dash off and link this up, then a quick cuppa and out of the door .. playing Taxi service and nannie duties tonight.. :)    

Copics used, V000, V01, V04.  E00,11,13,15,17 and 18... and I have JUST n oticed this poor girly hasnt got rosy cheeks....  so no R20 used lol.. opps.... will add a bit of blush to her in a while..  told you i was rushing it !!!

hugs Jackie xxx

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the snowflakes.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}